For those of you who might be interested in the concept I floated in my post last month “So it looks like marketing might be science after all” you can download a short summary of my thoughts on this subject here. Feel free to come back and add your own thoughts and comments or join the discussion on LinkedIn.com. under “Genetic Marketing”.
- Over the past few years I have been introducing businesses around the world to two things that help them improve efficiency. Efficiency is the one thing that separates successful organisations from unsuccessful ones and my approach to integrated marketing, Full Effect Marketing, goes further than any I have encountered to help businesses get more bang for their buck. Central to this is my Brand Discovery programme, which not-only helps businesses define their brand, but provides them with the tools they need to live it.
- Turning the page on publishing
- The real price of discount retailing
- Time for a new model from Europe’s car manufacturers
- London 2012 – the best Brand Britain could have hoped for.
- Turkish Airlines and the price of a reassuring brand
- Is your business run by a monkey?
- Optimism, the power of positive thought and the future of your business
- Latvians show Greece how to smile in the face of austerity – Its all just National Branding
- Building a brand like Fender
- Fairy story beginning for a neat social campaign
- How catering franchises change the world
- The very sad loss of Graham Rust.
- Its silly season in the retail food sector!
- So, what does the “agency of the future” look like?
- Building Brand Britain
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.